Shoreline Car Fragrance Diffuser
A coastal combination, like fresh ocean air with floral jasmine and driftwood.
Top Notes: Fir needle and lime
Middle Notes: Sea spray, jasmine and rosewood
Base Notes: Driftwood and amber
We have a great bundle and save package on our "BUNDLES PAGE"
Head over and take a look if you were wanting more then one!
it is - BUY 2, GET 1 FREE !!!!
Why not take your favourite Lee & Lou Fragrance on the go with you in your car as well as enjoying in your home..
These super popular, Car Fragrance Diffusers hold a lasting aroma that will keep your car smelling amazing !!!
Also great to use in any small space, like the Bathroom, Wardrobe or Linen cupboard too.
Just refresh the fragrance every couple of weeks by GENTLY tipping the bottle upside down for ONE second to re-wet the timber top.
Available in 7 fabulous Lee & Lou Collections Fragrances & a choice of 5 stunning coloured vessels.
Hand made in our studio on the Sunshine Coast – Australia
Lasts for approx – 6+ months if looked after correctly.
REFILLS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Instructions for use:
1. Twist and remove the timber lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle & KEEP THIS STOPPER AS IT DOES NEED TO BE PUT BACK IN THE DIFFUSER AFTER (for safety reasons).
2. Replace and tighten the timber lid.
3. GENTLY tip the diffuser up for 1 SECOND ONLY so that a tiny amount of fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. DO NOT OVER SATURATE (this can cause leakage)
4. Replace the plastic stopper (VERY IMPORTANT) -stops any leaks or spills from happening.
5. Hang in your car or around your home.
IF HANGING IN YOUR CAR - DO NOT HANG ANYWHERE WHERE THE DIFFUSER WILL BANG/KNOCK/TOUCH/REST ON ANYTHING! IT NEEDS TO BE HUNG IN AN OPEN AREA WHERE IT WONT TOUCH ANYTHING.
6. Repeat the above steps when the fragrance is not as strong and needs refreshing.
-IMPORTANT TIPS -
-TAKE CARE NOT TO SPILL LIQUID WHEN REFRESHING FRAGRANCE.
-REMOVE DIFFUSER FROM CAR, TAKE STOPPER OUT AND TIGHTEN TIMBER LID BEFORE TIPPING UPSIDE DOWN.
-DO NOT LEAVE WET BOTTLE LYING DOWN OR LET IT COME IN CONTACT WITH ANY SURFACE (COULD LEAK AND/OR MARK SURFACES THAT IS COMES IN CONTACT WITH - PLASTICS, PAINT ETC
-HANG AT ALL TIMES OR LEAKAGE MAY OCCUR.
-IF A LEAK OCCURS CLEAN SURFACE IMMEDIATELY