TESTER - Car Fragrance Diffuser
CAR DIFFUSER TESTER
TESTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN PLAIN BLACK ONLY
Why not take your favourite LEE & LOU Fragrance on the go with you in your car as well as enjoying in your home. Our super popular, Car Fragrance Diffusers hold a lasting aroma that will keep your car smelling amazing!
They can also be used to fragrance other small confined spaces too! Like the toilet, walk in robe or bathroom.
How long do they last?: They last for approximately 4 - 6 months if looked after correctly (it depends how often the liquid is being refreshed)
How do they work?: By GENTLY tipping the bottle upside down for ONE second to wet the timber top with fragrance. The fragrance is activated and able to be smelt whilst the timber top is wet, once the timber top dries out, the fragrance will need refreshing again; Refresh the fragrance every week or so when the scent is not as strong and/or can't be smelt. (see instructions)
Car Diffuser instructions are supplied with the product, please read them throughly before activating your product.
1. Twist and remove the timber lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle & KEEP THIS STOPPER AS IT DOES NEED TO BE PUT BACK IN THE DIFFUSER AFTER (for safety reasons).
2. Replace and tighten the timber lid.
3. GENTLY tip the diffuser up for 1 SECOND ONLY so that a tiny amount of fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. DO NOT OVER SATURATE (this can cause leakage)
4. Replace the plastic stopper (VERY IMPORTANT) *Stops any leaks or spills from happening.
5. Hang in your car or around your home.
6. Repeat the above steps when the fragrance is not as strong and needs refreshing.
WARNING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The plastic stopper must be kept in the bottle at all times to prevent spills. Car diffuser must be stored upright at all times to prevent leakage. Any spills should be cleaned up immediately on all surfaces as any spilt liquid may cause damage. Do not place the car diffuser anywhere that could cause interference with vehicle operation or obstruct the driver's field of vision. Do not hang the car diffuser anywhere where it could bang, knock, touch or rest on nearby surface areas. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after handling. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a doctor immediately. Do not place near heat or open flame.
**The product information contained here and on the product is for general information purposes only. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the above risks involved and agree that Lee & Lou Collections will not be held liable or accountable under any circumstances for improper use and/or for any damage the could occur from leakages of this product once it has been removed from its packaging.