Car Fragrance Diffuser - Pink
- Free shipping over $99
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Why not take your favourite Lee & Lou Fragrance on the go with you in your car as well as enjoying in your home..
Our NEW AND IMPROVED Car Fragrance Diffusers are hand poured by us!
Featuring an easy to use clasp to fasten.
These super popular, Car Fragrance Diffusers hold a lasting aroma that will keep your car smelling amazing !!!
Also great to use in any small space, like the Bathroom, Wardrobe or Linen cupboard too!
REFILLS ARE AVAILABLE!!! (see seperate listing)
Starfruit - Hibiscus
Coconut - Orange Blossom - Vanilla
COCONUT & LIME
Green Coconut - Verbena - Lime Zest
Orange Blossom - Marine - Sea Salt
Vanilla - Magnolia - Sandalwood
Coconut - Driftwood - Citrus
Spices - Moss - Cedar
Vanilla - Sandalwood - Musk
Mandarin - Jasmine - Vanilla
Magnolia - Myrrh - Tonka Bean
Strawberry - Champagne - Rose
Jasmine - Bergamot - Ylang Ylang
Driftwood - Lemon - Marine
Bergamot - White Flower - Musk
Green Pear - Cinnamon - Clove
Lemongrass - Lime - Vanilla
THYME & OLIVE LEAF
Lemon Thyme - Olive Leaf - Bergamot
Caramel - Butter - Vanilla
How long to they last?
They lasts for approximately 4 - 6 months if looked after correctly.
How do they work?
By GENTLY tipping the bottle upside down for ONE second to wet the timber top with fragrance.
Refresh every week or so when the fragrance is not as strong and needs refreshing. (see instructions below)
Instructions for use:
1. Twist and remove the timber lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle & KEEP THIS STOPPER AS IT DOES NEED TO BE PUT BACK IN THE DIFFUSER AFTER (for safety reasons).
2. Replace and tighten the timber lid.
3. GENTLY tip the diffuser up for 1 SECOND ONLY so that a tiny amount of fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. DO NOT OVER SATURATE (this can cause leakage)
4. Replace the plastic stopper (VERY IMPORTANT) -stops any leaks or spills from happening.
5. Hang in your car or around your home.
IF HANGING IN YOUR CAR - DO NOT HANG ANYWHERE WHERE THE DIFFUSER WILL BANG/KNOCK/TOUCH/REST ON ANYTHING! IT NEEDS TO BE HUNG IN AN OPEN AREA WHERE IT WONT TOUCH ANYTHING.
6. Repeat the above steps when the fragrance is not as strong and needs refreshing.
-IMPORTANT TIPS -
-TAKE CARE NOT TO SPILL LIQUID WHEN REFRESHING FRAGRANCE.
-REMOVE DIFFUSER FROM CAR, TAKE STOPPER OUT AND TIGHTEN TIMBER LID BEFORE TIPPING UPSIDE DOWN.
-DO NOT LEAVE WET BOTTLE LYING DOWN OR LET IT COME IN CONTACT WITH ANY SURFACE (COULD LEAK AND/OR MARK SURFACES THAT IS COMES IN CONTACT WITH - PLASTICS, PAINT ETC
-HANG AT ALL TIMES OR LEAKAGE MAY OCCUR.
-IF A LEAK OCCURS CLEAN SURFACE IMMEDIATELY
**The product information contained here and on the product is for general information purposes only. Lee & Lou Collections will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, damage or injury that arises from the use of this product.
Manufacturer takes no responsibility for improper use.