Car Fragrance Diffuser - Refill
Need a top up for your Lee & Lou Car Fragrance Diffuser? Well we've got you covered!
Our refill bottles include 30ml of fragrance mixture which will completely refill your Lee & Lou Car Fragrance Diffuser 3 times over!
Here is what we recommend:
– Diffusers can become clogged with dust after frequent use, therefore we only recommend refilling 3 times over.
– Stick to the same fragrance when refilling, as the timber lid will be saturated with the first fragrance and wont mix that well with a new fragrance.
– Replace your Diffuser with a new one after the three refills.
Bottle includes a dropper lid for easy use.
This listing is for ONE refill bottle filled with your choice of Fragrance.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR FRAGRANCES HERE
CAR DIFFUSER INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
IMPORTANT- Please read the following instructions & information thoroughly before use.
BEFORE ACTIVATING THE DIFFUSER & BEFORE REFRESHING THE FRAGRANCE; DO THIS OUTSIDE OF THE VEHICLE IN CASE OF SPILLAGE.
- Twist and remove the timber lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle & KEEP THIS STOPPER AS IT DOES NEED TO BE PUT BACK IN THE DIFFUSER AFTER (for safety reasons).
- Replace and tighten the timber lid. QUICKLY BUT GENTLY tip the diffuser up for A SPLIT SECOND ONLY to allow a tiny amount of fragrance to absorb into the timber lid. DO NOT OVER SATURATE (this can cause leakage)
- Remove timber lid & rotate it around in a circular motion to allow the liquid to evenly absorb into the inside of the lid. (blot any excess liquid that is not absorbing into the timber with a paper towel)
- Replace the plastic stopper (VERY IMPORTANT) *Stops any leaks or spills from happening when the vehicle is in motion.
- Hang (at all times) in your car or around your home in a small confined space (NEVER LAY DIFFUSER DOWN OR LET TIMBER LID COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANY SURFACES)
- TO REFRESH THE FRAGRANCE: Repeat the above steps when the fragrance is not as strong and needs refreshing.
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION: When in use, the plastic stopper must be kept in the bottle at all times to prevent spills. Diffuser must be stored upright at all times to prevent leakage & not touch or rest on any nearby surfaces. Any spills should be cleaned up immediately on any surface as any spilt liquid may cause damage. Do not place the car diffuser anywhere that could cause interference with vehicle operation or obstruct the driver's vision. Do not hang anywhere where it could bang & smash when on bumpy/corrugated roads. Do not place it near an open flame. Do not store in vehicles when over 35 c inside. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after handling. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
**The product information contained on this card is a guide & for general information purposes only. By purchasing & using this product, you are agreeing to the risks involved and agree that Lee & Lou Collections will not be held liable or accountable under any circumstances for improper use and/or for any damage that could occur from leakages of this product.