Car Fragrance Diffuser - Florence
Why not take your favourite LEE & LOU Fragrance on the go with you in your car as well as enjoying in your home. Our super popular, Car Fragrance Diffusers hold a lasting aroma that will keep your car smelling amazing!
They can also be used to fragrance other small confined spaces too! Like the toilet, walk in robe, bathroom & even the caravan!
Our Car Fragrance Diffusers are hand poured and beaded by us!
A beaded hanging Car Diffuser complete with a branded LEE & LOU charm; and convenient clasps for easy hanging.
(Comes filled with 10mL of Fragrance Oil of your choice)
Car Diffuser comes with a care card including instructions, together in our little LEE & LOU ‘keep pouch’ which can be used to store your little treasures later - Perfect for gifting!
How long do they last?: They last for approximately 4 - 6 months (or even longer!) if looked after correctly (it depends how often the liquid is being refreshed)
How do they work?: By GENTLY tipping the bottle upside down for ONE second to wet the timber top with fragrance. The fragrance is activated and able to be smelt whilst the timber top is wet, once the timber top dries out, the fragrance will need refreshing again; Refresh the fragrance every week or so when the scent is not as strong and/or can't be smelt. (see instructions below)
Lots of delicious fragrances to choose from: READ ABOUT THEM HERE
Our Car Diffusers are also REFILLABLE! GRAB A REFILL BOTTLE HERE!
CAR DIFFUSER INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
IMPORTANT- Please read the following instructions & information thoroughly before use.
BEFORE ACTIVATING THE DIFFUSER & BEFORE REFRESHING THE FRAGRANCE; DO THIS OUTSIDE OF THE VEHICLE IN CASE OF SPILLAGE.
- Twist and remove the timber lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle & KEEP THIS STOPPER AS IT DOES NEED TO BE PUT BACK IN THE DIFFUSER AFTER (for safety reasons).
- Replace and tighten the timber lid. QUICKLY BUT GENTLY tip the diffuser up for A SPLIT SECOND ONLY to allow a tiny amount of fragrance to absorb into the timber lid. DO NOT OVER SATURATE (this can cause leakage)
- Remove timber lid & rotate it around in a circular motion to allow the liquid to evenly absorb into the inside of the lid. (blot any excess liquid that is not absorbing into the timber with a paper towel)
- Replace the plastic stopper (VERY IMPORTANT) *Stops any leaks or spills from happening when the vehicle is in motion.
- Hang (at all times) in your car or around your home in a small confined space (NEVER LAY DIFFUSER DOWN OR LET TIMBER LID COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANY SURFACES)
- TO REFRESH THE FRAGRANCE: Repeat the above steps when the fragrance is not as strong and needs refreshing.
**Watch the "HOW TO" video below for step by step instructions on how to activate your Car Diffuser.
WARNINGS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION: When in use, the plastic stopper must be kept in the bottle at all times to prevent spills. Diffuser must be stored upright at all times to prevent leakage & not touch or rest on any nearby surfaces. Any spills should be cleaned up immediately on any surface as any spilt liquid may cause damage. Do not place the car diffuser anywhere that could cause interference with vehicle operation or obstruct the driver's vision. Do not hang anywhere where it could bang & smash when on bumpy/corrugated roads. Do not place it near an open flame. Do not store in vehicles when over 35 c inside. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after handling. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
**The product information contained on this card is a guide & for general information purposes only. By purchasing & using this product, you are agreeing to the risks involved and agree that Lee & Lou Collections will not be held liable or accountable under any circumstances for improper use and/or for any damage that could occur from leakages of this product.
*Please note; Some beads may be slightly different colours/shades from what appears in the images, this is due to our bead supplier’s availability at the time of ordering. We do our best to minimise this from happening, but is sometimes unavoidable.